Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

This week for the 100 word challenge the prompt was 'but then the weather changed dramatically'. We had to focus on using exemplary vocabulary and punctuation.


It was a simmering hot day and the beach was jam packed full of families swimming and people getting tans. Personally it’s a bit too hot for me but the fact that I was in Fiji made it worth the headaches. I could see something in the sky; but nobody else seemed to see Anything so I just thought I was hallucinating. Until the wind started to pick up; then the weather changed dramatically… It was coming closer now and people were panicking they knew what it was and I did too. Imagine the damage it will cause… “oh no.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.